1. How much does the application fee cost??
- Presently the application fee is GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian undergraduate applicants and GH¢250.00 for Ghanaian postgraduate applicants
- Cost of application is free for international students
2. Can one apply with more than one set of results?
Yes. You can apply with 3 different sets of results
3. What should the background colour of the passport photograph be?
The background picture should be white
4. Can I visit my application document after I have finished filling the form online? If so, till when?
Yes. Until the May/June WASSCE results are published, you can go back to your application form as many times as possible, either to view or to make changes
5. Is the application process for Distance Education the same as for programmes on the main campus?
Yes, it is.
6. Where can one get the University application e-vouchers to buy?
1. Ecobank 2. Agricultural Development Bank 3. Prudential Bank 4. GCB Bank 5. Zenith Bank 6. NIB
7. I am writing WASSCE in May/June this year. Can I apply?
Yes. Anyone writing WASSCE in May/June this year is eligible to apply (Awaiting).
8. Do you accept Diploma Holders from other tertiary institutions?
YES. We accept Diploma holders from any accredited University in Ghana or as determined by the University. We also however accept HND holders from recognized Technical Universities into similar fields.
9. How do I know I have gained admission into the University ?
Successful applicants will receive text messages based on the contact details they provide and if not, they should check for their status on the admission portal.
if you do not find the right anwser or you have another question